DEPA® Series DB
High Pressure Series DEPA® Diaphragm Pumps
DEPA Air-Operated High Pressure Diaphragm Pumps (series-M), type DB, are preferred by filter press operators.
The DEPA high pressure pumps are factory set to 13bar (188psi), 16bar (232psi) or 21 bar (305psi). They can be operated at the required working point.
The variable pressures possible with the DEPA pumps protect the filter press while the short filling cycles improve the productivity of the entire filter process.
There are 3 sizes available so that the pumps can be individually adapted to requirements of the transfer tasks. While the body is made of cast stainless steel, various elastomer materials for diaphragms, valve seats and valve balls are also available.
Features and Benefits
- Exceptionally economical in oper ation against a closed discharge (i.e. filter press). No special control devices required.
- Diaphragm is pressure loaded giving equal pressure on both sides of the diaphragm.
- Good performance on low pressure pumping duties where air supply pressure is low.
- Ideal for abrasive, viscous, shear sensitive and solids bearing media.
- Tolerance of dry running and harsh usage.
- Minimal maintenance with no lubrication or oil required.
- Completely enclosed units with no bearings or rotary seals in contact with the product stream.
- Air operation means suitability for explosive and hazardous areas plus easy control by simply regulating the air supply.
- No need for electric motors, special drives or base plates.
- Easily portable and ready to use by simply connecting to air supply.
- Can be run against a closed dis charge—a vital benefit for use on filling machines and filter presses.
- Self priming.
- Rugged construction in ductile iron or cast stainless steel.
- Three connection sizes: 1in., 11⁄2 in. and 2in.